-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rocky Rockwell
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Remedy Developer Telecommuting Experiences

I am a full time telecommuter. I come into the office when asked (7hr
drive), but I have everything I need to work from home. The only this I
wish for is faster network speed, although I do have 7.0/768 connection.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team - Remedy Developer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874