Dear Rick,
              We had the same confusion and we decided to create a
categorization class under BMC_ComputerSystem for the PDA's since the PDA's
are actually glorified computer systems. Also the best thing to do would be
to get the Telecommunication extensions which does include a separate class
for Phones, If that's not possible I would categorise the Phones under
BMC_Equipments.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese