-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of roseta
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Get Rid of the Splash Screen on User Tool

Hello,

I have simillar question to you . I want to have one logging page for
several application and I used the  code. but the problem is that after
one minute the form is closed and session is closed.

Is there any timeout for this API? why this happens?
Can you give me a hint on this?

Thanks in advance.

Nabble.com.