Hi listers,

I need a technical advice on Flashboards.

I have created a Flashboard Variable on Helpdesk form.

GroupBy being

Primary: Region

Secondary: Case Type

Operation: Count

Collection Interval of 30 Mins.

A Stacked bar( Flashboard Type ), History type flashboard is using the
above variable to display the data via(flashboard data source), but when
I access/view the flashboard on User/Browser the graph plotted is not by
grouping of Case Type i.e it shows total count instead of count of
different Case Type ( eg Incidents(3),Problem(2),complaint(1) its
showing total of(6)).

I am passing Region as parameter to the Flashboard using (data filter
and Custom Qual if the Region Changes).

Q.Why is the Flashboard not grouping on Case Type for the above
variable??

When I shuffle the Primary & Secondary Group by Clause. i.e

Primary: Case Type

Secondary: Region

When I refresh the Flashboard Field with these changes, on Admin Tool i
see that the Graph is plotted with Grouping by on Case Type (with Region
varying).

But the Graph is not plotted on the User tool/Browser, even after the
collection time interval has lapsed. (I even did try using all various
kinds of Flashboards available, but Graph was not plotted with any of
them)

Q. Why is that data is not plotted on the Graphs when viewed with User
tool/Browser ( with modifications of GroupBy clause as above )?

Q. Is it possible with History Type flashboards what I am trying to do?

ARS : 5.1.2

Mid-Tier: 6.3

Flashboards :6.3

Regards,

Prashanth Bhagawat

P We have a responsibility to the environment

Before printing this e-mail or any other document, let's ask ourselves
whether we need a hard copy