Define a SQL menu rather than a search menu.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Menu Question

ARS Comrades,

I may be overlooking the obvious here, but...  I have a form that stores
patient information.  In that I have primary and secondary physicians.
I realize now that storing those in the same form wasn't exactly the
best way to go about it, but it's getting late in the game and I'm
hoping not to have to make a change.  Is there a way to pull both
physicians into a menu?  I want to be able to select between the two
physicians in another form.

Thanks!

Brian

it___