Hi,
I used the sample skeleton code that returns a single match in an Oracle
table for a qualification like FIELD = VALUE search.
Now when I access a menu coded on a VEndor form based on the above plugin, I
do not get any results back even though I can get results back if I query
the vendor form from the face of the vendor form.

I noticed that the GLEWF function runs completely, but GetEntry function
doesn't get invoked. Does this mean that for a menu based on a Vendor form,
only  the GetListEntryWithFields(GLEWF) function gets invoked? I don't think
so since, GetEntry function has the ARFieldValueList structure for the
results not the GLEWF function.

I hope anyone using this sample plugin can help us out here.

AJ