-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guillermo Alfredo Torres Barron
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 7:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Warning 69

Hi dear listers
Some times when I save a form in my remedy Administrator appear this warning

Creation of one of the SQL views for the form failed within the SQL
database.
Operation was completed successfully, but the SQL view is not in place.

This happen with some forms, not at all, and I have not problems wiht this
warning. I want to know why happen that and if there is a solution for don't
appear this warning

My system is:

ARS Server 7.0
Oracle 10g
Windows 2003 server

Thanks in advance,

Este correo electronico es confidencial y/o puede contener informacion
privilegiada.
Si usted no es su destinatario o no es alguna persona autorizada por este
para recibir sus correos electronicos, NO debera usted utilizar, copiar,
revelar, o tomar ninguna accion basada en este correo electronico o
cualquier otra informacion incluida en el, favor de notificar al remitente
de inmediato mediante el reenvio de este correo electronico y borrar a
continuacion totalmente este correo electronico y sus anexos.
Nota: Los acentos y caracteres especiales fueron omitidos para su correcta
lectura en cualquier medio electronico.

This e-mail is confidential and/or may contain privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any
other information herein, please advise the sender immediately by reply this
e-mail and delete this e-mail and  its attachments.