________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Looking for feedback on SourceSafe

**
Simply put Jenni,

VSS is my Worst Enemy and my Best Friend.  It's a pain to use, the way
Remedy plugs into it leaves much to be desired, BUT, the first time you
"Screw Up" (not that I've ever done that!), your awful glad it's
there.....

Warren