 ------------------------------
 *From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Langen, Alfred
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:50 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* 'defective by design'

**

Thank you, Axton.

Yes, dear listers, there is a big difference between "as designed" and
"limitation of implementation."

I am getting ready to retire after 48 years, 8 months and more than 25
years of stuffing all that dough into the Social Security system.

I would like to pass along to all of the listers one small piece of
advice:  before calling support, remove the chip from your shoulder.  The
Remedy support team members are real people and deserve your respect.  Yes,
there are those who are still novices, and if you will help them to become
better support persons, they will become better support persons.  You will
reward yourself by cooperating and will gain nothing by ranting about poor
support.

I wish you all successful implementations of the Remedy product.  I have
seen a lot in my lifetime and this product is truly one of the best.

Alfred Langen

Remedy Technical Support

Unix Server Team