From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mauro Pedone
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 18:25
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to refresh a parent form?

Hi Dmitry
You can use an AL sending an EVENT to parent form

AL after submit
runProcess
PERFORM-ACTION-SEND-EVENT @ "Refresh"

create an other Al on parent form
with runif

$EVENTYPE$="Refresh"

and "event" checked

Ciao
Mauro

2007/6/7, Bezhenar, Dmitry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

        Hello List,

        I use an additional display-only form to set some values into the
parent regular. After changes are commited and a user closes the display-only
form I need to refresh the parent form in order to display the new values
without pressing F5 button.

        How can I do it?

        Thank you.

        Kind regards / С уважением
        Dmitry Bezhenar
        SIEMENS
        Siemens IT Solutions and Services

        Kozhevnicheskij Per. 6
        Moscow / Russia
        Tel.    +7 495 737 2697

        Mob.  +7 916 615 7978

        Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>