________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Tavares
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 13:56
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Archive Form Invalid

** I came across this many times.  It means there is a field somewhere
on your original form that is not on the archive form.  Or the fields
have the same id but are of a different type.  One time I was able to
resolve this by using ar utilities to create .csv files of all the
fields on both forms, then comparing the two line by line till I found
where they were out of sync.  Sometimes the field you create on the
orginal form does not copy to the archive because the 'Views' are out of
sync.  If you have a .def of the form before the change, you should
import that. It would probably be the easiest solution.  Or, try
reversing the change you made.  Either case, the out-of-box archiving
sucks.  That's why we are getting away from it.