  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Emad Zaky
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 2:42 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Server Pointing to new database is giving timeout errors during
startup

  **
  Hellloooo Listers,

  I installed the following: AR Server 7.0.1 Patch 2, Service Desk 7.0,
Change 7.0,, SLM 7.0.3 successfully on a server, and I am setting load
balancing.
  I turned the server off, copied the server to a new machine, changed the
references in the files and started the server.
  It started successfully but gives this error:
  Timeout during data retrieval due to busy server -- retry the operation
(itsmdevl03)  ARERR - 93
  And the Admin tool and user tools are locked out. The user tools unlocks
after a while
  The error repeats periodically.

  Any ideas?

  Regards,