Hi list,

for a while now I can't access Remedy supportweb with Internet Explorer.
Therefore I was using Netscape. But since last week this doesn't work
either. Here is my expericence with the Browsers I have currently installed:

- Firefox 2.0 I can log in to supportweb, if I try to view open issues the
page begins to load but then I get: "Caught exception :menudef has no
propperties"

- Netscape 7.2 the very same behaviour as Firefox.

- With Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 I can log in but if I go to
"View/Update Issues" the browser asks me to download a file called
"defaultWebSelfServe" regardless whether I accept or refuse the browser
doesn't show anything.

Do you have similar problems? Any suggestions? I am on Windows XP
Professional SP2. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Albert