Rick ________________________________
 From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Headley
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Workflow Explorer

**
Hi All,
It's been a while since I was on the ARSList - jobs change and focusses
shift.  My latest move has brought me back into the Remedy world and I'm
looking at how other people explore their home grown and Remedy's packaged
application code.  The master AR Suite used to provide a good set of
documentation but I was wondering if anyone can tell me of new code explorer
software that is out at the moment.

I'm using version 7 and want to be able to search through the workflow to
browse for dependencies between workflow objects so that anything I add
doesn't conflict with other workflow.  Incident Management is a whole lot
more complicated than Help Desk used to be and I'm finding it difficult to
follow all of the links around the application so am looking to see if there
are any helper applications.

Thanks in advance

Dave Headley.
--
Get a free mail.com account & e-mail address today!
Choose from over 100 personalized domains.