For some reason I can't seem to subscribe to the ARSPerl user list. I need
some help with installing ARSPerl to use with perl

I want to install ARSPerl on a server that does not have remedy installed.
According to INSTALLATION file, I should have API libraries and includes
before installing the ARSPerl.

1. Can I just copy these files from the remedy server to a sub-dir on this
server and set the $ARSAPI in Makefile.PL to that sub-dir?

2. Where on the remedy server can I find these files?

3. I have installed perl using a binary. How do I check if the perl I have
has the dynamic loading option compiled with?

(Both the servers are Solaris)

Thanks

Ray