I agree, panacea workflow studios has worked out great for us. for migration for forms, workflow and data. plus all of the extra stuff it does.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874
Ph#2: 325-884-1263

Anderson, Douglas W. wrote:
**

Hi Dave,

I find the Panacea software to be very useful for a wide variety of functions, you can check it out at
www.pws-europe.com

Their support has always been excellent as well.

I have no financial interest in the company, though my employer is a customer.

Welcome back to the wondrous/curious world of ARS!

Peace,
Doug Anderson

Opinions expressed are necessarily mine, not necessarily those of the Mayo Foundation.