It doesn't seem all that long ago when I could call Remedy support, stay
on hold a minimal amount of time, get someone who spoke perfect American
English, and get a problem resolved.  If an issue was complex (which it
usually was if I was calling in a support request), the support tech
would WebEx into my machine, get a senior engineer on the line, etc.

I also remember a time when the knowledge base on the support web was
actually usable and returned results that were pertinent to your search
criteria.

It's almost like the entire business operation there just got switched
overnight.  The support web thing now is absolutely, 100% awful.  Being
that I am still on version 6.3, the product name is listed as Remedy
Action Request System in the list of products...which is at the bottom
of the 100 mile long dropdown list...which you can't jump ahead in by
pressing the first character of what you're looking for.  So filtering
search results for me is brutal.  I've complained and complained.
"We're working on improving the support website," I'm told.  Yeah,
right-that was four months ago.

I know a lot of people defend the support staff/infrastructure, and I am
the first to realize that it's a tough job, but considering the
exorbitant price of support, we deserve much, much better.  Considering
we pay thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars for support-and
that I submit, what, 3 tickets a year-I should get the red carpet
treatment.

Instead I get a support agent who contacts me three or four days after
my request is submitted and informs me that the obviously flawed object
is "by design."