On 6/13/07, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** Yeah.  Let's remember that Support, despite whatever problems it has on
its own, is trying to support the same applications and policies that we
are, and they have some of the same frustrations we have.  Let's not take
out our frustration with engineering and management on the only people most
of us can talk to at BMC - Support.

Save it up for RUG, when the real sources of the issues will be available
to talk to.  Spend the next few months accumulating data to support the case
you'd like to make, and take it to the execs and engineers there, along with
what you'd like done about the problem.  No guarantees that you'll get
satisfaction, but you should be able to get some face time with the people
who own the problems and maybe the solutions.  (Hint:  I would also spend
the next few months setting up appointments with the appropriate people - I
don't know how long that takes).

*Rick*
OK,,, Ok... thanks  --- you are a good sounding board..

Good friend.. thanks

--
Patrick Zandi