 ________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
 Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:14 PM
 To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 Subject: Re: INIT-FORM

**
 Arsignal.exe might do the trick without having to restart the server.   I
think the option you want is "-c", but check the manual.

 Thad Esser
 Remedy Developer
 "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

06/14/2007 12:31 PM

Please respond to
 arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: INIT-FORM

 Well the service does need to be stopped and restarted to force the
 server to re-read ar.cfg.

 Norm