I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

We are using Remedy 6.03 patch 20 and ITSP 4.0.

Some CHG:Infrastructure Change Task sometimes disappear and were not
able to recreate the problem.

Thanks!

-Michel-

P.S.: We have had the same kind of problem with disappearing
CHG:Infrastructure Change Worklogs and BMC has found the bug. The fix is
to modify filter
'CFW:405M-AutoGenerateWorklog-SetStatusCREATE-woATTACHPASE' to update
'CHG:Worklog' = "Yes" instead of 'CFG:Worklog' = "Yes".