  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neel Guatam
Sent: 15 June 2007 20:27
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: include a blank value at the top of an 'on search' menu

Hello listers,

I've a character menu that does a look-up on some other form to grab a list
of available values. I would like to add a blank value on top of the menu
item. Any ideas as to how this can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Neel Gautam

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML
in it___