-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Bucci
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Is the Support Site Knowledge Base Down? Error Msg

Thanks, right, everything else is working OK.
I thought I might be having an internal error.
I xxx out my DNS server name here ...

error looks like this ...

Network Access Message: The website cannot be found

Explanation: There was no response to the name resolution request. As a
result the IP address for the website you requested could not be found.

Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button.
The
timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The

address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for,
try
accessing the page from that link.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting
your
administrator or Helpdesk.

Error Code 11002: Host not found
Background: This error indicates that the gateway could not find an
authoritative DNS server for the website you are trying to access.