Hi Jack,

How have you interperted what the Highest Risk Level is?

The reason I ask is in one BMC document it says the highest risk level is 5,
and in another document it says the highest is 1. For us 1 makes more sense
as it is inline with how priority works and how our company works (I think
it's even ITIL aligned).

What I've done so far is engineer my Risk Questions so 1 is the highest and
that seems to work alright.

This also seems to work fine in your spreadsheet.

Regards,
Ross