I should have probably added: what I would like to achieve is at the end of my import, to get a count of all the imported rows.
Any help?
Thank you.

Serouche Rahimpour wrote:
dear listers,

everyday I import a number of entries into a form.
On that form I have an Integer field and a filter which fires on merge.
For every entry imported into that form, my filter goes:"Integer Field = $Entry-Id$"
I tested two times the filter.
Each time my import was 1065 entries.
After second attempt my Integer Field was 98423.
So I assume there must be a relation with the previous entries created in the database previous to my imports.
But a clearer explanation would be probably better.
Has any of you valuable people an idea why I am getting this curiosity ?
Thanks.
Serouche