________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Welton Bryant
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS SERVER CRASH

We did replace a failing hard drive that was about to fail but that was
after the crash. I will check on the arserver.exe. If a corrupted/failed
remedy file is the case what would be the best way to certify the files
are okay? Reinstall? Uninstall?

Welton Bryant MCSE,MCP

Sr. Business Applications Analyst

CareTech Solutions Inc.