I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I have been unable to
locate the information I need.  I am trying to find what workflow
appends the Date/Time/Login+ into each Worklog entry.  I have tried
running AL and Filter logs on both the client and server, but cannot
seem to track down when/where this is happening.  I am trying to add
more information into this entry if possible.  Please let me know if
anyone has an idea where the data comes from.

ARS 6.3
Help Desk 5.6
Win2K3 Server

Thanks,