-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: new free Windows-tool RRR|HelpText

Hi,

Managing Help Texts in Remedy has allways been a pain.

I would think that the screenshot speaks for itself:
http://rrr.se/c/online/l/rrrhelptext.png

Documentation: https://www.rrr.se/c/doc/RRR_HelpText.pdf

Download: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/helptext/main

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.