Maybe I have not had enough coffee for the day (I am actually getting my
first cup just now) but I am not seeing where the issue was that
required this originally.

What's wrong with customers leaving a provider and signing on with
another? That more or less strikes me as being competition, and - in
theory - it's supposed to drive the market place...

the Answers Are"