I will be out of the office starting  25/06/2007 and will not return until
02/07/2007.

Monadelphous E-mail disclaimer

If you have received this message in error, please delete the e-mail and notify
the sender.

This e-mail (including all attachments) is the sole property of Monadelphous
Group Ltd and may contain personal,
confidential or legally privileged information including information subject to
privacy legislation.
Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived because this e-mail may have
been sent to the wrong address.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy or disseminate the
information contained in it,
or take any action in reliance on it, without the written consent of the
sender.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the Company are neither given
nor endorsed by it.