I think the error means exactly what its saying that the categorization
you're specifying is incorrect for the company selected.  Did you try my
suggestion of plugging in the values on the SRM:Request form into the
helpdesk form to see if they work?  When I got a similar error I went back
into my summary definition form and changed the values to what would be
accepted by the hpd:helpdesk.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Rami S Ayoub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/25/2007 10:10 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

I have another error because I?m using the system for 3 companies in the
assignment engine i already create the assignment for the ?Global- Company
but
I receive this error also
ARCreateEntry ? The operational categorization information is invalid for
the specified company