Ben is correct. I'm going thru the same situation - assuming you are
also ARS 7.x and Service Desk 7.x

When a request is created on the Requestor Console, then ServiceDesk
attempts to create an
Incident, using some complicated workflow and custom APIs. Turn on
serverside Filter logging and
you will see.

Colin

Colin

ARS 7  ServiceDesk 7 MSSQL2005 Windows2003

Colin Chapman, UNCW

Phone: 910-962-7356

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]