All,

I have just made available a compiled windows version of ARSperl 1.90.
This will avoid the hassle of compiling it, and thus will save you the
huge downloads of Visual Studio and the Platform SDK. Just download,
unpack, install and go!

It is will work with Activestate Perl 5.8 and up, which is the default
Perl distribution for Windows:
http://activestate.com/Products/ActivePerl/

You can download the ARSperl package from:
http://remedydeveloper.org/ARSperl_190_701.zip

Please note that I only did the compiling, ARSperl is created by other
people. The main project page is here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/arsperl/

Met vriendelijke groet/ kind regards,

Michiel Beijen
__________________________
MANSOLUTIONS NEDERLAND BV
Location Barneveld
Energieweg 60-62
3771 NA Barneveld
The Netherlands
Mob. +31(0)6-12968592
Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet http://bsm.mansolutions.nl

Op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een disclaimer met belangrijke
voorbehouden van toepassing. zie: disclaimer
A disclaimer with important reserve is applicable to (the content of)
this email. see: disclaimer