Hi Neel

When you open a form as a dialog the User tool automatically sizes it to
display all objects without scroll bars.

The only way to achieve what you want (that I am aware of) is to start with
all the fields at the bottom of your form hidden by default - the dialog
opens and sizes to the fields that are visible, then make the other fields
visible with an active link action on Window Open.  The dialog should then
add a scroll bar.

HTH

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect