Dear Dmitry,

LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION: Indicates that the add, modify, or modify DN
operation violates the object class rules for the entry. For example, the
following types of request return this error:

  1. The add or modify operation tries to add an entry without a value
  for a required attribute.
  2. The add or modify operation tries to add an entry with a value for
  an attribute which the class definition does not contain.
  3. The modify operation tries to remove a required attribute without
  removing the auxiliary class that defines the attribute as required.

So in your case I believe the  1 or 2nd case holds true. Try to validate all
the date before you push the data to the vendor form. If you have problems
generating a request id use a Request ID generator form instead. Hope this
helps

Regards.
Roney Samuel Varghese