Roney,
 $Requester Name+$ LIKE ( 'Full Name' +  "%" ) is one that I tried and
couldn't get the right behavior. I double checked the QBE Match field on the
'Requester Name+' field and it is set to Leading.
Just so you know, using the solution above still gives me the same result as
$Requester Name+$ = 'Full Name'

Any other ideas?

Thanks
Brooks