Here are the step-by-step instructions to install ARSPERL on Windows.
1) Download and install ActivePERL for windows (google for activeperl).
Install it to C:\PERL folder.
2) Download the "win701p1.tar.gz" file from
http://arswiki.org/projects/arapi/downloads and unzip.
3) In the "win701p1.tar.gz" file, there will be a folder called 'lib'. Copy
all the files (CTRL A + CTRL C).
4) Create a new directory - C:\perl\site\lib\auto\ARS - and paste all the
files copied in Step 3)
5) Download http://remedydeveloper.org/ARSperl_190_701.zip to C:\ drive. and
unzip all contents. There should be a file named 'ARS.ppd'
6) Go to start -> Run and type 'cmd' (Open command prompt). Change directory
to the one containing the 'ARS.ppd' file.
7) Type "ppm install ARS.ppd" and this should install the ARSPERL module.

Doubts
=====
a) What is the purpose of 'win701p2.tar.gz" file present on the arswiki
download page?

Enjoy :-)

Steve.