CTM:People Permission Groups requires the People ID (PPL000...) of the
user before you can add data for a user, that's the glue.

First, create all of your PEOPLE in CTM people...importing them would be
easiest and make sure that you've added their "Remedy Login ID".

Next, run a report against those people in CTM:People and extract Remedy
Login ID and People ID.  Then you can create a spreadsheet or database
with the appropriate permissions, save that to a .CSV file.

Now all you have to do is import this CSV up to the CTM:People
Permission Groups form.

Just be a little cautious, you can make lots of mistakes very quickly
with the ARIMPORT tool :-)

Gp

George Payne

Assistant Director, User Services