-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier and SQL Commands

If I have an Active Link that is setting a field via a SQL command,
shouldn't this work in the Mid Tier?  Works fine with WUT.

I'm trying to get a COUNT of something:

SELECT count(Rint1) from TEIS_SURVEY_FINAL Where Submitter_Upper =
'$Administrator ID$' and TEIS_SURVEY_TYPE = '$Survey Type$'  AND
TEIS_SURVEY_NUMBER = '$Survey Number$'

We have Mid Tier 7.0.1 Patch 1 on a Windows 2003 server.  Our ARServer
is 6.3.

Lisa