I need to clarify this post since I have received a couple of emails asking for
more information about this position.

  There is no position. I am offering my own services as a Remedy
Developer/Admin on a limited hours (5-20 hrs per week) or as-needed basis.

  I am sorry if this post has caused any confusion.

anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Experienced Remedy Deleloper available for part-time work. Kentucky based.
Solid ITSM experience. V. reasonable rates. Please direct inquiries to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
  Get your own web address.