________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moore, Chris
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Open Window Commit Changes Close Window

Hey Norm,

I'm trying to get the data not only to be submitted to the new form, but
also to push it to a second form we use to keep track of all tickets,
called mdwAllTickets.  It's a form that most groups don't have access
to, so if I try and push to it with an AL, I get an error that the user
doesn't have access to the fields.  I can do it with a filter however,
but only if it fires on submit.

So I'm trying to work out a way that I can get a submission from the web
on this form.

I suppose I could try and do an Open Window on the new form (Dealer
Signup), map hidden core fields on open, then have a button that says
"Submit" that does a push to the Dealer Signup form.  Then the filter
can run on Dealer Signup on submit.  Should that work?  The other
problem I keep having is that on close there is a dialog that says
"Changes have not been saved.  Do you really want to close the window?"
If that still happens when the data is actually saved as it should be I
will have to find a way to suppress that.

Chris