Congrats!  Take one chocolate cigar out of petty cash!

Rick
  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS v7.0.1P2 upgrade along with v7 email engine

**

I am excited to announce to everyone the birth of a running v7 production
server.  There were several months of labor involved and on this 3rd attempt
at delivery we were successful!!!  Even the Oracle 9 to 10g upgrade kind of
cooperated but with enough chocolate even an Oracle upgrade can go well.
You cannot imagine the joy our family feels at this successful event.  With
previous upgrades the labor was not nearly as intense nor were there as many
complications.  In fact since v1 to v2 upgrade I cannot recall any
complications with a basic ARS platform upgrade, but alas we have moved into
a new age.  The age of ARS v7 and I suspect all versions going forward.  But
as with all births the pain is forgotten and the joy overwhelms.

Thanks to all of you that have so patiently listened to my labor pains over
the last few months and tried to soothe and console.  I'm attributing the
success to 26 practice tries, moving from a Friday night to a Wednesday to
increase the stress, and most of all, an almost full moon!  Granted, we cut
out the install of approval, assignment and flashboards, but we will live to
do them another day.  One small step for v7, one giant step for remedykind!

I can only hope to share some of my joy with you and make your day a little
brighter also.

Susan

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak