Hi Jack,

I've had a look on our system, attached is a screenshot of the page where
you configure the Derived factors FYI.

I think the 'Service Categorization' your refering to is 'Operational CTI'
(see screent shot - field name drop down list), this is refering to the
Operation Tier 1 field which is found on the Incident, Problem & Change
forms.

Then the only option you have under 'Rating Field Name' is Performance. The
only problem with that is I haven't been able to define where you configure
the performance of a particular Operation Category, it's not in the
'Opterational Catelog Setup' form which is where I'd expect it to be.

Hope that's of some help.

Cheers,
Ross