-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 2:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: FW: Field names in a list

No, not really!

You can slowly figure things out by simultaneously looking at the
def-file and the ar.h-file in the API.

The XML-definitions are easier. Unfortunately, they tend to become huge.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy
logs.
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at
http://rrr.se.