I'm wondering if any listers have had success with MidTier v. 6.3 on
Intel-based Mac OS X with any other browser than Netscape 7.2+? I'm
well aware of Remedy's compatibility matrix which only supports
Netscape 7.2+ for Mac OS X (which is hardly a good answer for me to
relay to my user base or to be told by support to move to v 7.X).

Scenario 1: Windows XP & Mac OS X (G4, etc, non-Intel based Mac OS X)

IE 6+, Firefox 2.X browsers render our custom Home Page with no
problem. Our Home Page utilizes Flashboards (v 6.0) and view fields
which references web pages outside our app server's domain
(remedy.schoolname.edu)

Scenario 2: Mac OS X Intel-based computers

Firefox 2.X browsers fail to render the applications list field,
flashboard graphs or the html pages on either view field on the Home
Page. We've narrowed the issue down to a javascript error for the
window-open action that is calling 2 web pages that don't match the
domain the server is located on. This cross-domain security "feature"
is not present in the regular Mac OS X Firefox 2.X version that just
updated itself this week.

Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Arrington
ITS Remedy Development
UNC Chapel Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-ARS: 6.03 Patch 20
-OS: Sun Solaris 5.8
-Database: Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 on AIX
MidTier: 6.03 Patch 21 (Patch 21 applied only to resolve Flashboard
drill-down issue)