-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Retaining Remedy Emails in Outlook

**
Some of you may remember a few versions ago, when the email engine would
hang if there were any emails in the Inbox of the Remedy email account.
We just made up a rule to delete or move them, and that fixed the
problem.

I'm on v7.0.1 p2 now, and it's deleting them without any rule, and I
don't see any way to tell ARS to retain them.  I know that I can keep
them in the AR System email messages form, but the customer also wants
to store both the incoming and outgoing emails in the actual email
account, and neither are being stored at present, despite the fact that
we're doing nothing to delete them.  The only rule we have in place is
to delete Out Of Office emails, so that they don't create a new ticket
or start a recursive loop.

Anyone have an idea on this?

Rick Cook
it___