From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon Jul 02 18:12:59 2007
Subject: Re: Email limitation ARS 6.3

Thanks for the information.

I found the forms have different character limitations from 141 - 156.
So far, I had presumed the filters were simply pushing fields.

To clarify, when I save the helpdesk ticket with the new (A) group, the
message pops-up on the screen to inform the user that the new (A) group
was notified of the ticket, while the previous (B) group was notified
not to work on the ticket anymore.  I see the Filters fire in the filter
logs, the old (B) group message shows in the email messages list while
the new (A) group does not.  Only this (A) group does not show in the
email messages, if I reverse the assignment the old (B) group still
shows up.

 I tried deleting and re-creating the user and the group name.  I still
have the same situation.

Anything more to look at in the email messages area or Individual?

Thanks.