________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.0.1P2 arerror 94 - database timeouts

Susan, I would look at interactions between Remedy and other
applications and/or plugins with things like LDAP.  If your plugins were
locking up threads (i.e. waiting for connection or response, timing out,
etc.), it seems like that would cause your thread count to increase.

I don't remember what version of ARS you upgraded from, but it's
possible that API parameters have changed between that version and 7.x.

Rick