Time to dust off my resume and hop to the next one.

I have done it all...analysis (process, workflow),
architecture, documentation (design doc, proposals,
training doc, RFPs, responding to RFPs), development,
training, presentations etc. And done it well
consistently.

Got the latest certifications (RAC; ok, the ITIL one
is a bit old). Done most of the bells and whistles of
Remedy, not to mention taming of the ITSM beast. Done
some non-Remedy coding too...C, Perl, VBasic, some
Java etc. Can handle database, OS, Network stuff.

Write me off the list if you have anything in or
around New York City, or remote work with only
*limited* travel, if any.

Cheers.