Does the user whose shoulder you're looking over have permissions to the
support form and field the workflow is attempting to pull from?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McManus Michael A SSgt HQ 754
ELSG/DOMH
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem reassigning ticket

Hey Listers,

I'm having an odd problem with a couple of our users that are trying to
update tickets.  For some reason, when they update a ticket and try to
reassign it to someone else, they're getting an ARERR 1602.

My log files contained the following:         <ACTL> Checking
INC:Validate System acronym (0)

<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions

<ACTL>          0: Set Fields

<ACTL>     **** Error while performing active link action

1602, to my knowledge means the set fields if qualification failed, and
since 'display no match error' is selected in that active link, the
error message appears.  The problem is, the qualification should be
evaluating as valid.  Here's the set field if: $System_Acronym$ =
'System_Acronym' and it reads the value from a form called
System_Information

                                                If no requests match:
Display no match error

                                                If multiple requests
match: Use first matching request

                                                Name: System_Acronym

                                                Value: $System_Acronym$

It appears that for some reason, the active link is checking the
System_Information form and looking for the system acronym in the field
and deciding it doesn't exist and firing the error.  The system acronym
in the ticket is SFMIS and SFMIS most assuredly exists in the
System_Information form.  I'm unable to duplicate the error at my
workstation, but looking over the shoulder of one of the users having
the problem, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in the process.
The fact that I can't duplicate the error leads me to believe it's
something on his end, but it appears to be workflow related so the logic
doesn't follow.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF