Hi Cakra,

I had a nightmare when building/deploying around 100 SLA at once,
since it is very slow. In one of my case, I had my server crashed with
error Memory Allocation Error (Malloc) when building SLA. Same
environment with your server.

Did your server patched to version 20 ?  ARSYS must be patched to
Version 20 to avoid Malloc error.

I wonder, is anybody ever deploy SLA more than 100 at once?

IPBS